3D Game Animator (contract)
Are you able to breathe life into Characters giving them realistic movement and range of motion? Do you pride yourself on creating breath taking animation? If so, come join a premier video game company and work on titles where there are NO LIMITS as to what you can create.
We are focused on bringing high quality, entertaining titles to the nextgen platforms. We have invested heavily into infrastructure and nextgen tools and technology to make sure that we continue to release multi-platinum titles for years to come. If you are ready to collaborate with the industry's top talent and be a part of the industry's best games then SEND US YOUR REEL & RESUME!
What you've done:
- You've worked on both in-game and cinematic animation on AAA titles.
- You've created realistic human character animation.
- You are an advanced user of 3D Studio Max.
- You are comfortable using Motionbuilder
- You have worked on at least 1 shipped console title.
- You understand the progression of character creation.
- You can edit motion capture data.
You will not be limited to strictly animation in this role. A well qualified applicant will have a portfolio that includes character drawing, meshing, texturing, and of course, over the top animation.
This is a contract position. Applicants that exceed expectations have a great chance at being converted to full time employees.
This position is onsite in the Los Angeles area.
- Send your resume to Tommy Ryan - email@example.com
- Place the text "AI-C-Animator" in the subject line