Located in Santa Monica, Luxoflux strives to develop cutting-edge technology, addicting gameplay, and captivating storylines for today’s top consoles. As one of Activision’s studios, Luxoflux offers an attractive compensation & bonus/royalty plan. Luxoflux is made up of very experienced, professional game developers. If the idea of small teams, highly productive atmosphere, and the ability to collaborate on the latest technologies & creative properties appeals to you, talk to us! Luxoflux develops AAA next gen titles for the Xbox 360 and PS3. Currently we are working on the Dreamworks project, Kung Fu Panda. We are hiring for our upcoming unannounced multiplayer action title!
- The Sr. Environment Artist is expected to help set the quality bar for the Environment artists on his/her team
- Model, texture, and light 3D environments for a state of the art game engine
- Create top-notch texture maps (from scratch if necessary), as well as apply imaginative/atmospheric lighting to environments created
- Model and create rich landscapes and interior/exterior environments
- Apply imaginative and atmospheric lighting to environments created
- Find efficient pathways for implementing the artistic vision
- Capable of creating any aspect of a 3D game environment including modeling, texturing and lighting of cityscapes, architecture and world objects
- Thorough knowledge of UV-mapping, texture-paging, tiling
- Fluent knowledge of 3D Max and Photoshop
- Excellent lighting skills
- Completed a full-game production cycle with 4+ years of experience
- Luxoflux is made of some real characters…fun games should be fun to make, so bring your personality with you!
Sr Recruiting Consultant