Entity FX North, located in Vancouver, B.C., is now interviewing for Compositors to join our Canadian subsidiary of Entity FX. We are looking for individuals who enjoy a fast-paced production environment and work well in this setting. Entity FX North offers a competitive salary and creative work environment right in the heart of Yale Town.
· Must have production experience with After Effects or Digital Fusion preferred, will consider other compositing packages
· An impressive reel with a written breakdown
· A self-starter with strong technical experience, have a creative flair, and an ability to organize and prioritize your work
· Artists will be responsible for taking a shot from start to final, creating temp composites, 2D tracking, assembling green screen composites, and incorporating 3D elements
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Vancouver based applicants only. Candidates must be British Columbia residents to be considered.
Entity FX is an award-winning visual effects studio specializing in feature film, television and commercials. With facilities in Santa Monica, California, and Vancouver, British Columbia, Entity FX delivers creativity on the demands of today’s production with a range of services in pre-visualization, on-set supervision, virtual backgrounds, matte painting, environmental effects, compositing, CG animation, specialty photography and more. The company's slate of recent work includes such projects as Rush Hour 3, Sean Penn’s Into the Wild and the sixth season of Smallville for Warner Bros.
Interviews will be held in Vancouver.
Please send resume and current reel with shot breakdown to:
ENTITY FX NORTH
# 401 - 1040 Hamilton St
Vancouver, BC V6B 2R9
Please send on-line demo reels to:
**No phone calls please**