Are you ready to set the bar for engrossing nextgen environments? Take your career to the next level and set the standard for visionary interior and exterior environments. Work in small teams in a highly productive atmosphere with professional game developers at one of the most successful AAA next-gen developers of today! Watch your creative vision come to life through our client’s upcoming unannounced multiplayer action title for the Xbox 360 and PS3!
What You’ll Bring:
- The ability to model, texture, and light 3D environments for a state of the art game engine
- The ability to create top-notch texture maps (from scratch if necessary), as well as apply imaginative/atmospheric lighting to environments created
- Model and create rich landscapes and interior/exterior environments
- Apply imaginative and atmospheric lighting to environments
- Create any aspect of a 3D game environment including modeling, texturing and lighting of cityscapes, architecture and world objects
- Thorough knowledge of UV-mapping, texture-paging, tiling
- Fluent knowledge of 3D Max and Photoshop
- Completion of a full-game production cycle with 4+ years of experience
- Our client is made of some real characters…fun games should be fun to make, so bring your personality with you!
This is onsite, fulltime position located in Santa Monica, CA. Relocation assistance WILL BE provided for candidates located within the United States.
$80-100K Base + Bonus + Full Benefits
So, to express your interest:
- Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please place the text “AI-ENV-LUX” on the subject line of your email