LUMA PICTURES, located in Venice Beach, CA. is looking for Tracking / Matchmove TD artists to add to our talented team for a number of high profile upcoming projects. Luma attracts some of the best in the business and many talented who have worked with us on a project basis have made Luma their home. We pride ourselves on providing a challenging environment with plenty of room to spread your wings and be your best.
- Work with animation and modeling departments to ensure accurate camera track
- Problem solve and predict potential problems related to scene setup and continuity
- Accurately reconstruct 3D geometry based on photographs
- Mastery of core 3D principles: rotation, translation, scale, gimbal lock
- Thorough understanding of 3D camera principles: lenses, distortion, parallax, camera projection, overscan, cornerpins
- Artist must be well versed with Maya, Boujou, Matchmover, Syntheyes, PFTrack or other tracking software
- Artist should have at least two years of experience working on feature films
- Artists must be able to take direction and work in a team oriented environment, great communication skills are a must
If you think you fit the bill and want a quick response, email your resume, a link to your online reel/portfolio and a shot breakdown to jobs_Q208@luma-pictures.com Please make the email subject "ATTN: Recruiting - Tracking / Matchmove TD". Do not attach images or movie files to your email because they will get filtered out. If you prefer to send hard copies, you can submit a resume, reel, shot breakdown and cover letter to:
Attention: Recruiting - Tracking / Matchmove TD
248 Westminster Ave
Venice, CA 90291
Submitted materials will not be returned and no phone calls please.