Senior 3D Artist
Full Time Permanent Position, Central London
Salary: depending on experience
We are currently welcoming applications for a senior 3D artist. Joining this young ambitious company you will bring with you production experience and the ability to handle projects from start to finish. Client-facing experience is a definite plus, as well as being able to plan your workload and delegate tasks. You will manage projects whilst offering support to junior team members. You will have experience in a wide range of skills, techniques and software knowledge.
Responsibilities to include:
- Independently manage and oversee CGI jobs from initial quotation stage through to completion, including client liaising, briefing, modelling, shader-creation, lighting, rendering and compositing
- Managing and checking junior operatorís work and maintaining quality, give clear and concise briefs and always be willing to offer advice and support
- Working with Studio Manager to ensure effective running of the department
- Solid working knowledge of Max
- A working knowledge of Vray, Mental Ray would be an advantage
- Knowledge of particles, fluid dynamics and advantage
- Production for broadcast experience a plus
- Experience in a node based compositing package
- An independent problem solver and have an eye for fine detail and realism
- An interest in Photorealism is essential
- Applicants for Senior positions must have a least 5+ years industry experience
This is not for the faint hearted, so if you are hard working, and want to step into a busy, creative and challenging work environment with good long term prospects, then this is the role for you!
Please email your CV, show reel/examples of work and full contact details to: email@example.com
Please note that candidates must be eligible to work in the UK. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer work-permission sponsorship.