Luma Pictures is looking for Model/Texture Artists
LUMA PICTURES, located in Venice Beach, CA. is looking for the best Character and Hard Surface Model/Texture artists out there to add to our talented team for a number of high profile upcoming projects. Luma attracts some of the best in the business and many talented Artists who have worked with us on a project basis have made Luma their home. We pride ourselves on providing a challenging environment with plenty of room to stretch your wings and be your best.
• polygonal modeling of creatures, props and environments from photo reference
• optimization of UV's for maximum efficiency
• developing multilayered photo-real textures for use in multipass rendering.
• Artist must be well versed with Maya and Z-Brush skills are a plus
• Artist must have an understanding of pipeline based productions and multi-pass rendering methods
• Artist must submit show reel demonstrating their ability to model and texture photo-real creatures, characters, props or environments
• Artists must be able to take direction and work in a team focused environment, good communication skills are a must
• Relocation assistance may be available subject to negotiation
SUBMISSIONS: If you think you fit the bill and want a quick response, email your resume, a link to your online reel/portfolio and a shot breakdown to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make the email subject "ATTN: Recruiting - Model/Texture Artist" . Do not attach images or movie files to your email because they will get filtered out. If you prefer to send hard copies, you can submit a resume, reel, shot breakdown and cover letter to:
ATTN: Recruiting - Model/Texture Artist
248 Westminster Ave
Venice, CA 90291
Submitted materials will not be returned and no phone calls please.