- Character Modeling/Texturing Artist
Luma Pictures is looking for a Character Model/Texture Artist
LUMA PICTURES, located in Venice Beach, CA. is looking for the best Character Model/Texture artist out there to add to our talented team for a number of high profile upcoming projects. Luma attracts some of the best in the business and many talented who have worked with us on a project basis have made Luma their home. We pride ourselves on providing a challenging environment with plenty of room to spread your wings and be your best.
- polygonal modeling of organic creatures/objects/terrains/ from photo reference
- optimization of UV's for maximum efficiency
- developing multilayered photo-real textures for use in multipass rendering
- Artist must be well versed with Maya and Z-Brush skills are a plus
- Artist must have an understanding of pipeline based productions and multi-pass rendering methods
- Artist must submit show reel demonstrating their ability to model and texture photo-real creatures, characters or environments
- Artists must be able to take direction and work in a team oriented environment, great communication skills are a must
- Relocation assistance may be available subject to negotiation
If you think you fit the bill and want a quick response, email your resume, a link to your online reel/portfolio and a shot breakdown to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make the email subject "ATTN: Recruiting - Character Model/Texture Artist". Do not attach images or movie files to your email because they will get filtered out. If you prefer to send hard copies, you can submit a resume, reel, shot breakdown and cover letter to:
Attention: Recruiting - Character Model/Texture Artist
248 Westminster Ave
Venice, CA 90291
Submitted materials will not be returned and no phone calls please.