Acropora is a procedural voxel modeler for creating complex, organic mesh topologies that are useful for all types of 3D modeling applications. This new release brings voxel modeling to a whole new level, with animation of modifiers and primitives.
Download Acropora 1.2.0121 Beta here.
- -A variety of base shapes and compound shapes as primary surfaces
- -User-defined surfaces
- -Splines, lofts, grooves, extrusions, chisels
- -Full animation of base objects and modifiers
- -Path objects
- -MAX 2008 plug-in (more loaders on the way)
- -Voxelisation of user imported models
- -Over 60+ volume modifiers (filter, terrain, geometric, warp)
- -Generation of up to 15 octaves of three-dimensional noise (volumetric, Perlin and fractal)
- -Extensive voxel and noise editing tools
- -Extensive post-processing of meshes (tesselation, smoothing, simplification,...)
- -Batch processing
- -Multiple LOD support
- -Export to multiple mesh formats (FBX, OBJ, 3DS, DXF, DAE), DDS volume textures, and raw voxel data (full and RLE)