2010 Matte Painting Demo reel for digital matte painter Christian Kugler.
Demo Reel is at www.matteartist.com
Freelance and in-house Digital Matte Painter with a broad range of experience from feature film to commercials.
Work has included but not limited to:
• 75 shots for The Social Network under direct guidance of the director David Fincher.
• 10 shots for Sorcerer’s Apprentice for Asylum Visual Effects
• 16 shots for Disneyland New Generation commercials for Motion Theory.
• 9 shots for 2010 Vancouver Olympic Winter Games promotional film for Triton Films.
• 7 shots for Verizon Drop Day Droid launch commercial for Asylum Visual Effects
• 6 Shots for AT&T Slide phone commercial for Motion Theory
• 8 shots for Green Day World release video Know Your Enemy for Motion Theory
• Shots for 2012 for, Fast and Furious 4, and Wolverine for Hydraulx Visual Effects
Camera projections, photorealistic work, compositing, animation, concept design, cg model building, digital matte painting, look development, budget assessment, and time line management