New Tutorial - Christmas Lights –
July 16th, 2011,12:43 PM
Hey all, I just wanted to let everyone know that I have a new tutorial up on my site. It is a procedural object for creating a string of Christmas lights. The approach would be applicable to many other problems that you might run into along the way. It could be used for ropes, cables or anything else that you need strung up between two points and have sag between them. Take a look and let me know what you think. Thanks.
New Houdini tutorial available as of 8/20/2011, Check it out. AdamFerestad.com
- Parametric Table - Basic Modeling/Expression Tutorial
- Ripple Interference Pattern - Beginners Modeling/VEX Tutorial
- Drama Cam - Intermediate CHOPS Tutorial
- Christmas Lights - Beginner Modeling and Rendering Tutorial
- Space Ship - Intermediate/Advanced Procedural Modeling - 4 pages
"You have not failed until you have given up."