1 Day Course
Date: Saturday 28 April 2012
Times: 10.30am to 4.30pm
Price: £100.00 (£85 Discount)
Final Cut Pro X has been rebuilt from the ground up and will include support for all processor cores through Grand Central Dispatch. FCP X has some great features than can save you time and effort, as well as the ability to work with high-definition 4K resolution.
This one-day hands-on course will show you how to make the most of the new Final Cut Pro X, and will teach you to perform basic editing functions while becoming familiar with the Final Cut Pro X User interface and new features including Automatic import features, Media management, Improved timeline and Streamlined audio editing.
- Final Cut Pro User interface, Workflow & Media Management
- Understanding Events and Projects
- Organising your files and your system
- Working with Keywords and Ratings
- Import, Editing, and Trimming
- Marking clips, using insert, overwrite and drag-and-drop editing
- Trimming techniques - Ripple, Roll and Extended edits as well as the Slip and Slide tools
- Transitions, Effects, and Export
- Using and modifying transitions
- Applying filters and Changing Motion properties
- Image Stabilisation and Analysis
- Chroma-keying (green-screen)
- Using Colour Balancing to make your images look great
- Applying audio filters
- Streamlined audio editing
- Finishing and final output
Each student has their own workstation for the practical parts of the course and can discuss any specific areas of interest they may have towards the end of the day with the tutor.
020 8525 4330