(focusing on hard surface modeling and texturing)
Luma Pictures is looking for Model/Texture Artists
Luma Pictures is an artist centric feature film VFX studio located two blocks from the beach in Santa Monica, California. *We maintain a unique culture with an amazingly talented staff and are always on the lookout for exceptional people for full time and project positions.
• polygonal modeling of creatures, props and environments from photo reference
• optimization of UV's for maximum efficiency
• developing multilayered photo-real textures for use in multipass rendering.
• Artist must be well versed with Maya and Z-Brush skills are a plus
• Artist must have an understanding of pipeline based productions and multi-pass rendering methods
• Artist must submit show reel demonstrating their ability to model and texture photo-real creatures, characters, props or environments
• Artists must be able to take direction and work in a team focused environment, good communication skills are a must
• Relocation assistance may be available subject to negotiation
If you think you fit the bill and want a quick response, upload your reel/portfolio and a shot breakdown to www.lumapictures.com. If you prefer to send hard copies, you can submit a resume, reel, shot breakdown and cover letter to:
ATTN: Recruiting - Model/Texture Artist
1424 2nd Street
Santa Monica, CA 90401
Submitted materials will not be returned and no phone calls please.