That was from Wonder Touch's web page.You can create many interesting and organic images with Gloodle, with powerful features including:
* Several symmetry options, including polar symmetry.
* The ability to import an image and "gloodle-ize" it.
* Create a "pattern" out of a drawing, then draw with that pattern (can create some very intricate images!).
* Add shading to a drawing (or portion of a drawing) to simulate depth, or use Chromadepth coloring (if you have the right 3D glasses!).
* Import your own shape images to draw with.