1. Strong knowledge of Maya.
2. Familiarity in working with complex particles like fire, water, dust, smoke, etc and dynamics like hair, cloth, etc. Knowledge of MEL is a must.
3. Creates visually exciting real time and pre-rendered 2D and 3D effects that follow the established art style
4. Work with rigid/soft body dynamics, particles, and shaders to simulate effects of explosions, smoke, fire, steam, fog, etc.
5. Develops appropriate production workflows and tasks by working in conjunction with the CG Supervisor.
6. Identifies potential issues during pre-production and participates in problem solving and creation of tool pipeline. Works to solve high level technical post-production issues.
1. Develop real time effects utilizing particle sprites.
2. Develop textures needed for particle and FX in Photoshop.
3. Work with artists and designers to create all special effects.
4. Develop material and particle shaders.
5. Comfortable working with Fluid systems.
6. Knowledge of Houdini is a plus.
Apply on firstname.lastname@example.org